Is the laundry that touches you daily coated in chemical toxicity? We want our clothes to smell fresh but there are chemicals with long names within the detergents that are…
Do you know which toxic products to avoid? The biggest sources of toxicity may be the personal care product you use daily such as deodorant, hair products, cosmetics, fragrances, and…
Have you ever wondered what the job of your liver is? Your liver is the “water treatment plant” or sewage system that is responsible for up to 1500 functions daily…
Have you wondered what are normal detoxification symptoms?
This is the process your body goes through to eliminated accumulated toxins such as heavy metals, chemicals, and even oxidants (what your body removes with anti-oxidant foods). These wastes have gathered in your organs and tissues over time to protect you from feeling ill effects until it has nowhere else to store them causing ‘dis’ease.
When your body is healing itself it is removing old tissue along with the toxin so it can repair the place left behind with new healthy tissue with the minerals that should have been there all along. Unhealthy habits and foods create toxicity, while the new replaced tissue is young and strong. Chronic disease will always be heavily laden with old tissue.
Potential causes of toxicity may include:
- Diet – Eating processed food, commercialized food sprayed with chemicals, the Standard American Diet (SAD), malnourishment, fad diets, and mineral deficient soils contribute to mineral imbalances.
- Nutritional supplements –Poor quality supplements can contain only traces of what is advertised on the bottle, particularly if it is a proprietary blend. Some sold at big box stores have been find for not containing ANY of what is advertised on the label or allergens that are listed as “free” of an ingredient. Supplements can at times rob the body of other minerals if in the wrong amounts or form.
- Stress – Stress can cause your body to not use up minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc to calm it. This imbalance can then trigger malabsorption, enzyme issues, and assimilation of your food.
- Exposure – Workplace toxins, foods laden with heavy metals, and acute exposure to contaminants.
- Environment/pollution – since conception you are contaminated or exposed to toxins during everyday life. In addition to thousands of chemicals there may be many sources found in various metals including:
Copper found in antibiotics/vegetarianism/birth control/cookware
Aluminum found in antiperspirants/baking soda/cookware/medications
Lead found in cosmetics/older paint/hair dye
Mercury found in “silver” fillings/fish/fabric softener
Cadmium found in cigarette smoke/processed foods/large fish/cola soft drinks
Nickel found in peanut butter/dental braces/Rooibos or red tea/hydrogenated oils/immitation whipped cream.
- Inherited imbalances – Mineral deficiencies and/or excesses can be inherited from your parents.
- Medications – Medications can deplete your body of certain minerals.
Dr. Herring’s Law of Cure sums up a healing crisis:
“All disease is cured from within – out; from the head – down; and in reverse order from which it was built up”
A healing crisis will always give you symptoms of a past injury, disease, or illness in the cleansing process. Your body will reverse in time to clean up old deposits of dead virus/bacteria, heavy metals, and injured or scar tissue. It is a reversal process to typically clean up the last issue until the first. I have seen the protocol clear a metal toxin decades after it was accumulated.
Symptoms can range in hundreds of ways from phantom pains, cough, brain fog, discharges, inflammation to fatigue. They typically last a few hours to no more than 2-3 days except for an elderly person as their oxidation/metabolism is slower. Children respond very quickly as they have much smaller accumulation The average person will develop Herxheimer symptoms in the 2nd to 3rd months of starting a protocol when the nutritional deficiencies are beginning to be replenished and able to move out the “trash”.
When you seek higher consciousness, follow a natural food guideline according to your oxidation, exercise, get daily sunshine, and fresh air you can:
- Extend your life span
- Eliminate symptoms and at times disease
- Renew cellular life energy
- Lessen the need or amount of medication
What can speed up a detox?
- Working with me to speed up the process and remain comfortable.
- Water fasting for a few days!
- Concentrated nutrition and detox modalities.
How long will the detox process take me?
It is different for each person as we all have a unique chemistry, exposure, diets, etc. Often your body will need multiple trips back to deposits for complete elimination. They may happen one after another depending on your accumulation in joint, bronchial tubes, bowel, etc. Re-feeding your body, taking the CORRECT supplements, and drinking enough of the right water to gently “push” and detoxification modalities to help to “pull” can get the clean up process done!
How do I know what supplements I need?
There are over 90,000 supplements available on the market. It can be confusing, overwhelming, and with great marketing, each one can sound necessary. There are basic micro-nutrients you need to rebuild and if you would like, many supplements you can add for better specific functions. After you know what YOUR body is deficient in from your hair analysis results, you can narrow it down to your individual needs.
What can you do to safely detox and get healthy?
My clients get answers with hair analysis and by working with me to fine tune their diet, supplementation, and 1:1 coaching through the symptoms to speed them up but not stop the process of elimination. If you are ready for real change, find a time to connect on a consultation to regain your quality of health HERE .
To read more on detoxification (more…)
What does the liver do? Your liver is primarily responsible for detoxifying and many functions of digestion. It is responsible for metabolizing proteins, carbohydrates, fats, amino acids, and storing vitamins…
Do you know why liver detoxification is important? The liver is only approximately 3 pounds but has over 500 functions! The functions of your liver vary but some include assisting…
What cleaning products and household items are toxic? We breathe toxins, have skin contact with toxic chemicals, ingest and are exposed to heavy metals, and need detoxification of so many…
There is a very old Chinese acupressure technique called Reflexology that works on energy pathways of the body to improve issues that are tied to several pressure points. These points…
Do you realize how many chemical toxins you touch or come in contact with every day? These chemicals get into your tissues, bloodstream, and gut. They may not seem harmful…
We all feel lonely at times due to a chemical imbalance, life circumstances, mineral imbalance, nutritional deficiencies, or even heavy metal toxicities. Taking the time and effort to find…