Have you ever wondered what the job of your liver is? Your liver is the “water treatment plant” or sewage system that is responsible for up to 1500 functions daily…
Why is your gut considered your second brain? When we are developing in the womb our gut is created before the brain from the same fetal tissue. Your good bacteria…
What is cellular regeneration and why is it important? Our cells are our storage of minerals and source of energy. The longer we can keep the healthy cells alive, the…
What supplements or foods can use to boost my immune system? I am asked this question multiple times a week. There are tens of thousands of supplements on the market…
Learn more about why Hair Analysis results can help you to get to the root causes of symptoms. Word of Mom Radio Network ~ Sharing the Wisdom of Women Understand…
Learn more about what is found on a Hair Analysis results to help you get to the root causes of symptoms. Understand the process, what I am looking for, and…
Have you wondered what are normal detoxification symptoms?
This is the process your body goes through to eliminated accumulated toxins such as heavy metals, chemicals, and even oxidants (what your body removes with anti-oxidant foods). These wastes have gathered in your organs and tissues over time to protect you from feeling ill effects until it has nowhere else to store them causing ‘dis’ease.
When your body is healing itself it is removing old tissue along with the toxin so it can repair the place left behind with new healthy tissue with the minerals that should have been there all along. Unhealthy habits and foods create toxicity, while the new replaced tissue is young and strong. Chronic disease will always be heavily laden with old tissue.
Potential causes of toxicity may include:
- Diet – Eating processed food, commercialized food sprayed with chemicals, the Standard American Diet (SAD), malnourishment, fad diets, and mineral deficient soils contribute to mineral imbalances.
- Nutritional supplements –Poor quality supplements can contain only traces of what is advertised on the bottle, particularly if it is a proprietary blend. Some sold at big box stores have been find for not containing ANY of what is advertised on the label or allergens that are listed as “free” of an ingredient. Supplements can at times rob the body of other minerals if in the wrong amounts or form.
- Stress – Stress can cause your body to not use up minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc to calm it. This imbalance can then trigger malabsorption, enzyme issues, and assimilation of your food.
- Exposure – Workplace toxins, foods laden with heavy metals, and acute exposure to contaminants.
- Environment/pollution – since conception you are contaminated or exposed to toxins during everyday life. In addition to thousands of chemicals there may be many sources found in various metals including:
Copper found in antibiotics/vegetarianism/birth control/cookware
Aluminum found in antiperspirants/baking soda/cookware/medications
Lead found in cosmetics/older paint/hair dye
Mercury found in “silver” fillings/fish/fabric softener
Cadmium found in cigarette smoke/processed foods/large fish/cola soft drinks
Nickel found in peanut butter/dental braces/Rooibos or red tea/hydrogenated oils/immitation whipped cream.
- Inherited imbalances – Mineral deficiencies and/or excesses can be inherited from your parents.
- Medications – Medications can deplete your body of certain minerals.
Dr. Herring’s Law of Cure sums up a healing crisis:
“All disease is cured from within – out; from the head – down; and in reverse order from which it was built up”
A healing crisis will always give you symptoms of a past injury, disease, or illness in the cleansing process. Your body will reverse in time to clean up old deposits of dead virus/bacteria, heavy metals, and injured or scar tissue. It is a reversal process to typically clean up the last issue until the first. I have seen the protocol clear a metal toxin decades after it was accumulated.
Symptoms can range in hundreds of ways from phantom pains, cough, brain fog, discharges, inflammation to fatigue. They typically last a few hours to no more than 2-3 days except for an elderly person as their oxidation/metabolism is slower. Children respond very quickly as they have much smaller accumulation The average person will develop Herxheimer symptoms in the 2nd to 3rd months of starting a protocol when the nutritional deficiencies are beginning to be replenished and able to move out the “trash”.
When you seek higher consciousness, follow a natural food guideline according to your oxidation, exercise, get daily sunshine, and fresh air you can:
- Extend your life span
- Eliminate symptoms and at times disease
- Renew cellular life energy
- Lessen the need or amount of medication
What can speed up a detox?
- Working with me to speed up the process and remain comfortable.
- Water fasting for a few days!
- Concentrated nutrition and detox modalities.
How long will the detox process take me?
It is different for each person as we all have a unique chemistry, exposure, diets, etc. Often your body will need multiple trips back to deposits for complete elimination. They may happen one after another depending on your accumulation in joint, bronchial tubes, bowel, etc. Re-feeding your body, taking the CORRECT supplements, and drinking enough of the right water to gently “push” and detoxification modalities to help to “pull” can get the clean up process done!
How do I know what supplements I need?
There are over 90,000 supplements available on the market. It can be confusing, overwhelming, and with great marketing, each one can sound necessary. There are basic micro-nutrients you need to rebuild and if you would like, many supplements you can add for better specific functions. After you know what YOUR body is deficient in from your hair analysis results, you can narrow it down to your individual needs.
What can you do to safely detox and get healthy?
My clients get answers with hair analysis and by working with me to fine tune their diet, supplementation, and 1:1 coaching through the symptoms to speed them up but not stop the process of elimination. If you are ready for real change, find a time to connect on a consultation to regain your quality of health HERE .
To read more on detoxification (more…)
What does the liver do? Your liver is primarily responsible for detoxifying and many functions of digestion. It is responsible for metabolizing proteins, carbohydrates, fats, amino acids, and storing vitamins…
What can a Hair Mineral Analysis Test can show you about the health?
When analyzing a hair sample, I look at the nutrient minerals levels to see if the basic functions your body needs are met. The ratios between many of them can give me a look at your cellular health of your thyroid, adrenals, storage of glucose or sugar as well as the membranes surrounding each cell.
We can use foods, supplementation, and detoxification to bring back the balances so your body can be the energetic being you are meant to be. Symptoms can disappear within days and after rebuilding nutritional deficiency you can feel like yourself again. Removing toxins and replacing them with the mineral building blocks that should have been in their place restores vitality!
Let’s break down the basic functions of the nutrient minerals that I can see on your Hair Analysis.
- Calcium builds and maintains bones and teeth. It helps; regulate blood pressure, activates essential enzymes, nerves send messages, muscles to retract or relax, blood to clot, maintains acid/alkaline balance, cell division, and puts you to sleep.
- Chromium enhances your ability to use insulin to burn more sugar for fuel and regulate blood glucose for energy. It is also associated with the regulation of cholesterol.
- Copper affects every bodily system function. It is required to make energy, for your cardiovascular health, female reproduction, blood formation, immune system optimization, skin health, and neurotransmitter activity.
- Iron is required in hemoglobin to transport oxygen in your blood, for detoxification, making amino acids, neurotransmitter communication, activating enzymes and hormones.
- Magnesium is extremely important in keeping Calcium in a bio-available form or “in solution”. It tends to follow Calcium up and down when needed. It is the second component in making bones and is required for your nervous system to stay calm. This mineral is essential for over 600 vital enzymatic reactions!
- Manganese is known as the “mothering mineral” is essential for energy production and bone development. It is necessary for maintaining tendons, ligaments, and glucose metabolism.
- Molybdenum helps to break down toxins, buffer heavy metal detox when exiting the organs, and prevents sulfites from building in the body.
- Phosphorus is an essential mineral involved in protein synthesis and energy production within our cells. Since all proteins contain phosphorus it is an indicator of protein usage or muscle loss. It is necessary for all regenerative tissues.
- Potassium works to regulate fluid balance beginning at the cell level. It stops muscle cramping, stimulates nerve and muscle activity including heart regulation.
- Selenium is required for thyroid function for the enzymes that convert T4 to T3 as our source of energy. It is an important part of detoxification and enhances our immune system functions.
- Sodium also balances fluid in the body, adjusts blood pressure, helps muscles contract, and sends nerve impulses.
- Zinc is only needed in small quantities (about 2 grams) for over 50 essential functions including fighting infection, the release of toxic metals, male reproduction systems, insulin production/secretion, vision, prostate health, skin/hair/nail health, digestion, blood clotting for wound healing, cell division, growth and development, immune system activity and all protein synthesis. It is used to thin the cell membrane as well.
As you can see, we need these essential minerals and trace amounts of metals to optimally function on every level. In order to increase our energy for healing, moving, and even thinking we need mineral balance.
Having balance is the key! If you are ready to unlock your potential, contact me HERE to chat
Or to learn more about Hair Analysis (more…)
Correcting your Sodium to Potassium ratio is a big part of the answer! The Na/K is referred to as our energy ratio and THE most important ratio on a Hair…