Magnesium is one of our 4 major electrolytes and a structural element of your body. It is necessary for EVERY body function and required for thousands of critical enzymes to work. Let’s take a deeper look into this mineral and its role in your body quickly.
💥Symptoms related to a deficiency:
Fatigue due to physical, emotional, or mental stress
Heart arrhythmia or fast heart rate
Tingling or numbness
Headaches or repeated migraines triggered by overstimulation
Muscle spasms and cramping as it regulates muscle contractions
Brain fog or memory issues as it regulates neurotransmitters
Nausea, loss of appetite, vomiting, weakness
Constipation or IBS type disorders
Trouble swallowing pills or foods
Irritability, anger, belligerence, depression, or “high strung” personality
Seizures triggered by Copper and Mercury have replaced sedative minerals such as Magnesium, Calcium, and Zinc.
High blood pressure
💥What kind of things does Magnesium do?
- Creates energy as it is very important for cellular mitochondria energy production
- Keeps ligaments and joints flexible
- It is a calming mineral for your nervous system
- Optimizes blood pressure and circulation
- Helps to detox heavy metals
- Stabilizes cortisol hormone that causes belly fat as 60% of tissue Mg is in the skeleton
- Stops muscle spasms/cramps/PMS cramps in women and even eyelid twitches
- Calms anxiety by producing GABA that helps neurotransmitters to help you to relax
- Improves ADD & ADHD that is due to low GABA or heavy metals
- Relieves pain in muscles, the brain, and inflammation
- It helps your liver and cells in the conversion of T4 to T3 thyroid hormones in the liver
- Regulates blood sugar, cell permeability, nerve impulses, and muscle contractions. It antagonizes hardened and bio-unavailable Calcium in bone/tissue/arteries as well as keeping Calcium active or soft.
- Prevents kidney stones
- Works as a digestive laxative
- Required to make new bone
- Necessary to detoxify the liver
💥What kind of symptoms can Magnesium help?
- Seasonal allergies
- Acute muscle spasms
- Upper respiratory infections
- Chronic sinusitis
- Cardiovascular disease and issues
- Chronic alcoholism
💥Some foods that can naturally increase your Magnesium stores include:
- Beetroot / Swiss chard – 31mg per cup
- Spinach – 78mg per ½ cup
- Avocados – 44mg per cup
- Brown Rice – 42mg per ½ cup
- Pumpkin Seeds – 168mg per ounce
- Cashews – 74mg per ounce
- Almonds – 80 mg per ounce
- Kidney beans – 35mg ½ cup
- Black beans – 60 mg per ½ cup
- Dark Chocolate of 60-70% – 50mg per ounce
- Peanut butter – 49mg per 2 T. but it does have high aflatoxin due to moldy peanuts
- Chicken breast roasted – 22mg per 3 ounces
- Ground beef 90% lean – 20mg per 3 ounces
- Broccoli – 12mg per ½ cup
- Carrot – 7mg for 1 medium
- Sea Vegetables – 27mg per 3.5 ounces but vary
The daily recommended allowance or RDA is 400-420mg for men, 210-320mg for women but a majority of my clients need much more as they have been deficient for so long.
When I analyze Hair Analysis results, I can see where your individual Magnesium levels are so we can dial in your dietary needs as well as supplementation specifics. If you have a high Magnesium you can also show a slow elimination from your hair because the body is unable to remove the bio-unavailable form that is stuck. On a retest, I often see large increases of toxic Magnesium purging once the body is getting more into balance. Getting all of the minerals in the correct levels and eliminating the disruptive heavy metals is key to true cellular health.
If you are ready to take a deeper look into your nutrition, you can see exactly where you are and what supplements YOUR body needs by clicking https://rb.gy/hdhrog to find a good time to chat.