Are you confused with understanding your Hair Mineral Analysis? You might have thought you found a deal on a Hair Analysis test but now that you have your results you…
Are you aware of the effects minerals and heavy metals may have on your behavior daily? If you have a biochemical imbalance it can push you to behave in…
What can a Hair Mineral Analysis Test can show you about the health?
When analyzing a hair sample, I look at the nutrient minerals levels to see if the basic functions your body needs are met. The ratios between many of them can give me a look at your cellular health of your thyroid, adrenals, storage of glucose or sugar as well as the membranes surrounding each cell.
We can use foods, supplementation, and detoxification to bring back the balances so your body can be the energetic being you are meant to be. Symptoms can disappear within days and after rebuilding nutritional deficiency you can feel like yourself again. Removing toxins and replacing them with the mineral building blocks that should have been in their place restores vitality!
Let’s break down the basic functions of the nutrient minerals that I can see on your Hair Analysis.
- Calcium builds and maintains bones and teeth. It helps; regulate blood pressure, activates essential enzymes, nerves send messages, muscles to retract or relax, blood to clot, maintains acid/alkaline balance, cell division, and puts you to sleep.
- Chromium enhances your ability to use insulin to burn more sugar for fuel and regulate blood glucose for energy. It is also associated with the regulation of cholesterol.
- Copper affects every bodily system function. It is required to make energy, for your cardiovascular health, female reproduction, blood formation, immune system optimization, skin health, and neurotransmitter activity.
- Iron is required in hemoglobin to transport oxygen in your blood, for detoxification, making amino acids, neurotransmitter communication, activating enzymes and hormones.
- Magnesium is extremely important in keeping Calcium in a bio-available form or “in solution”. It tends to follow Calcium up and down when needed. It is the second component in making bones and is required for your nervous system to stay calm. This mineral is essential for over 600 vital enzymatic reactions!
- Manganese is known as the “mothering mineral” is essential for energy production and bone development. It is necessary for maintaining tendons, ligaments, and glucose metabolism.
- Molybdenum helps to break down toxins, buffer heavy metal detox when exiting the organs, and prevents sulfites from building in the body.
- Phosphorus is an essential mineral involved in protein synthesis and energy production within our cells. Since all proteins contain phosphorus it is an indicator of protein usage or muscle loss. It is necessary for all regenerative tissues.
- Potassium works to regulate fluid balance beginning at the cell level. It stops muscle cramping, stimulates nerve and muscle activity including heart regulation.
- Selenium is required for thyroid function for the enzymes that convert T4 to T3 as our source of energy. It is an important part of detoxification and enhances our immune system functions.
- Sodium also balances fluid in the body, adjusts blood pressure, helps muscles contract, and sends nerve impulses.
- Zinc is only needed in small quantities (about 2 grams) for over 50 essential functions including fighting infection, the release of toxic metals, male reproduction systems, insulin production/secretion, vision, prostate health, skin/hair/nail health, digestion, blood clotting for wound healing, cell division, growth and development, immune system activity and all protein synthesis. It is used to thin the cell membrane as well.
As you can see, we need these essential minerals and trace amounts of metals to optimally function on every level. In order to increase our energy for healing, moving, and even thinking we need mineral balance.
Having balance is the key! If you are ready to unlock your potential, contact me HERE to chat
Or to learn more about Hair Analysis (more…)
Correcting your Sodium to Potassium ratio is a big part of the answer! The Na/K is referred to as our energy ratio and THE most important ratio on a Hair…
What if I were to tell you I can see a general picture of your disposition and overall health just from your hair analysis results? I can see if you…
Hair Mineral Analysis can show you where is your cellular Magnesium level. Let me explain how Magnesium is one of the keys to avoiding Diabetes. When you lose excessive amounts…
I know it can be SO hard to resist the delicious foods! It is easy to have a regretful food hangover (sometimes literally over the waistline) or justify overeating with…
Not sure how much protein you need to eat daily? Many of us are seriously lacking in protein consumption and after age 30 we tend to deplete muscle mass by…
How do you know what supplements you should take or need? Before you guess and take a Calcium supplement, let's dig in to make sure it is right for you.…
Magnesium is one of our 4 major electrolytes and a structural element of your body and deficiency can cause many symptoms as it is needed for approximately 5,200 functions. It…