Do you know where Nickel toxicity may be coming from?
Up to 20-40% of women are allergic to jewelry containing Nickel and 3-5% of men. Metal ions are also released from some dental restorations and body implants resulting in inflammation and allergies. I have even seen this toxicity in a lady who love betting the nickel slot machines for years.
Did you know it is linked to autoimmune diseases?
Nickel is the most common metal allergen. It can be harming your immune system as well as triggering depression. It creates feelings of sadness that can be overwhelming and is truly a biochemical imbalance, not a pharmaceutical deficiency.
What if you don’t even wear Nickel plated jewelry?
You can become affected by Nickel toxicity by ingesting contaminated food or drinks, environmental exposure, or even the stainless cookware and eating utensils you use daily. Heavy metal toxicity is becoming very common!
Add up the different sources of Nickel to see how accumulation may occur:
- Fossil fuel combustion
- Steel shiny Cookware
- Electroplating that touches your skin
- Mercury “Silver” fillings
- Paper clips
- Zippers, snaps, belt buckles
- Cell phones
- Baking Powder
- Coins (slot machines/cashier)
- Hydrogenated Peanut Butter
- Occupations exposed to the use of machinery parts, Nickel plated tools, industrial plumbing
- Electronic equipment
- Hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Margarine/butter spread
- Tobacco smoking
- Surgical implants for the knee, hip, heart stents, including the cochlear ear implant
- Rooibos tea
- Oysters and mussels
- Cool Whip
- Water sources that are badly filtered
- Tea kettles
So how many did you have?
What can Nickel do to your body?
- It can accumulate in the kidneys, liver, and lungs.
- Decreased activity of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) an antioxidant protein.
- A significant disruption of enzyme actions.
- Increases Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) which damages DNA, RNA, and proteins.
- Decreased catalase (CAT), a key enzyme that neutralizes hydrogen peroxide significantly.
- It creates a large amount of oxidative stress due to free radicals.
- Decreases Nitric Oxide (NO) which relaxes the vascular and pulmonary factors.
- The sense of smell can be lost and nasal septum perforation can come from water-soluble nickel.
There are multiple symptoms related to Nickel toxicity, here is a list of many of them:
- Bronchitis or chronic coughing
- Abdominal pain
- Intestinal, oral, nasal, breast, or lung cancer
- Depression that may include suicidal thoughts
- Heart palpitations
- Tachycardia, chest tightness, and heart attacks
- Rashes including itchy forearms, hands, and fingers
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Mitochondrial damage
- Visual issues
- Low blood pressure
- Muscle pain, tremors, and even paralysis
- Bluish skin
- Chronic inflammation
- Autoimmune disease
- Chronic fatigue
- Kidney dysfunction or damage
- Nausea, possibly vomiting
- Miscarriage and infertility
- Birth defects
- Asthma, shortness of breath, decreased function of the lungs, lung fibrosis, or lung damage
- Apoptosis is otherwise known as cell death
- And even Death
How can you tell if you have Nickel in toxic amounts within your body?
A Hair Mineral Analysis!
It is a pain-free method to take a look into your cellular storage. It can give you the ability to look at how well you are detoxifying Nickel as you are exposed to it. As long as you keep toxins moving through, they can’t begin to cause inflammation or disease.
If you are ready to take your longevity and health seriously, contact me Here .
To read more go to https://hairanalysisnutrition.com/2020/07/heavy-metal-nickel-toxicity/
Copyright Scientific Nutrition, LLC 2021